Our Funding and Delivery

Where our money comes from and what we spend it on?

UNDP operate in a context where Trinidad and Tobago is classified as a Net Contributor Country (NCC), consequently the Government of Trinidad and Tobago funds approximately 90% of its development efforts from its domestic resources. The remaining 10% is comes from a combination of grants, loans and technical assistance from multilateral and, to a much lesser extent, bilateral sources.

Development Contribution by Donor for Trinidad and Tobago

Fiscal yearDonorTotal Contribution
2011$106,000.00
2011$225,048.53
2011TRI-THE GOVERNMENT OF TRINIDAD$181,409.91
2011MINISTRY OF EDUCATION$209,404.50
2011Min. of National Security T&T$227,000.00
2012TRI-THE GOVERNMENT OF TRINIDAD$192,500.00

Programme Delivery for Trinidad and Tobago

Programme Delivery 2011 Programme Delivery 2012
$1,025,278.16 $557,084.01